We have extensive experience dealing with both contentious and non-contentious construction and engineering issues in the UAE and throughout the GCC across all major sectors.
We work in partnership with our clients to deliver the right solutions for their businesses.
- Our team offers clients a comprehensive advice service to the entire development spectrum of market participants including developers, financiers, contractors, major sub-contractors and project consultants;
- We are experienced at advising clients on major project work including infrastructure and commercial developments from pre-tender stage right through to project completion;
- Our team offers a depth of specialism in respect of all international standard forms of construction contract, contract drafting and amending of both standard form and bespoke form contracts, and all ancillary project documentation such as bonds, guarantees and warranties;
- We provide legal and strategic commercial advice in relation to complex construction law issues including design, variations, delay, extension of time, liquidated damages, defective works, professional appointments and termination;
- Our commercial and solution focused approach provides clients with valuable advice in relation to risk mitigation and management, claim evaluation and project related problem solving; and
- We represent clients in all forms of dispute resolution, be it conciliation, adjudication, mediation or arbitration. Our broad arbitration experience encompasses large and complex disputes under the auspices of DIAC, DIFC-LCIA, ADCCAC, ICC and LCIA.